At Proto Partners, protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your “personal information” is very important to us. When you give your personal information to us it is a serious responsibility and we are committed to protecting it.
2) PERSONAL INFORMATION Personal information refers to information or an opinion about you regardless of whether it is true or recorded in a material form (which can include photographs, voice or video recordings).
3) SENSITIVE INFORMATION Sensitive information is personal information regarding race, political opinion and affiliations, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of professional or trade unions or associations, sexual orientation or criminal record.
4) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION Proto Partners will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for one or more of its functions and activities. Further, sensitive information may only be collected if it is necessary and the individual consents to the collection. All collection of personal information must be by fair and lawful means.
6) QUALITY OF INFORMATION Proto Partners will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that it collects, uses and discloses is accurate, up to date and complete. We will also take steps to maintain and update that information when advised of incorrectness or change. If an individual establishes that personal information which Proto Partners holds about him/her is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, Proto Partners will take all reasonable steps to correct the information.
7) SECURITY OF INFORMATION We have an obligation to take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect any personal information we hold from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The same or equivalent privacy and confidentiality laws and standards bind all members of our organisation. We have contractual arrangements in place with all our service providers to protect your information up to the same standards as if we stored the information ourselves and to prevent them using the information for any purposes than our own.
8) ACCESS TO INFORMATION You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. Upon your request, and subject to applicable privacy laws, Proto Partners will provide you with access to your personal information that is held by us. We will take all reasonable steps to inform you what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information.
10) HOW TO CONTACT US At Proto Partners, we understand that you personal information is important to you, so please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about privacy.