HOW TO GROW YOUR CUSTOMER CAPITAL
Are you a leader who wants to grow your customer NPS
by understanding, communicating and delivering
what is most valuable to your customers?
Attend a half-day workshop to find out
how to improve your customer experience
and grow revenue and satisfaction.
We are conducting two workshops. The session times are Tuesday 15th of March and Wednesday 16th of March from 12pm - 6pm at our offices at Level 13, 213 Miller Street North Sydney.
We will provide an outstanding catered lunch from 12 noon and the workshop will start at 12:15pm sharp.
With a jam-packed agenda, our interactive workshop will teach you to uncover the true value of customer loyalty and satisfaction through lifetime value.
$999* (plus GST)
*The first 15 participants to register will attend the workshop for free.
Price includes all workshop materials and catering.
Welcome and Introduction
- What are the challenges organisations face?
- What is Customer Capital?
- How do you build it and how do you measure it?
- Align your Customer Strategy to your Business Strategy
Understanding Your Customers:
- Understand your customers through design research
- Mapping your Customer's Current Journey
- Identify what is most important to your customers
- Design the Ideal Journey for your customers
Maximising Customer Lifetime Value (CLV):
- Calculate your CLV and link it to your
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Prioritise ideas to maximise customer and
Selling Across the Organisation:
- Sell and execute your ideas across the organisation
- Put the right measures in place
- Create rigorous Governance and Cultural